A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Saturday, December 09, 2006

WEEKLY WORDS CHALLENGE

This week, the words are HONOR and LOVE. So I chose an old and a new photo. (I'm still excited about digging out the old photos to share.......INDULGE ME!)
So first, we have HONOR.
This is my childhood friend's installation ceremony back when I was in Job's Daughters. You can find me pretty easily, I'm the TALLEST girl at the top of the pyramid in the back, right in the center. If you don't know what any of this picture means.......well, it means I can keep a secret. I can't tell you more or I'd have to kill you.
For LOVE I chose a recent snap of the Baby Birth of Cool discovering the wonder of a garden. He was just full of wonder, especially at this silly bunny rabbit sign. I was so delighted with this picture when I pulled it up on the PC because he was so enamored of the place.
How did you say the words?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... I have no idea what Job's daughters is all about. So I guess I will remain in the dark on that one.

The second picture is really adorable, though.

Thanks for playing!