A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Boxing Day



I know everyone is celebrating Boxing Day in style, and probably won't have time to post today. But I thought I'd take a moment to say hello and to share one of the funniest pictures I've taken yet with my lovely new digital camera.

I like to call it, Cindy Lou Who's Cousin.

And this is how people without kids make Christmas dinner. Can you believe I know these people? And why does he appear to be cooking in his swimming trunks? And why is he so afraid of the stove? I know why she drinks....I mean, see the picture on the right?


Happy Boxing Day Everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeannette has been telling me all about "Louie Lou Who" from the Grinch, but little did I know she was REALLY talking about your Lou. It all makes sense now . . .