A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, December 11, 2006

A Call Center Manager's Nightmare

People Make Mistakes.
People Make a LOT of Mistakes.

And if you monitor all of their phone calls.......you're going to hear them.

Which is precisely why 100% recording in the call center industry is simultaneously one of our best tools and our biggest nightmares. Because you just never know what sort of crazy crap you are going to hear.

For example......how about THIS?

The entire time I listened to this the only thing that kept going through my mind was that I was so happy that I wasn't the manager having to explain this incompetence. Whew. Not my turn int he barrel. This time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. I couldn't listen to the whole thing because it made my head hurt. I'll have to go back and see how it ends.