A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, December 14, 2006

I know I never watch TV but.....

The National Geographic Channel is having a series of shows titled Animals in the Womb. On January 14 they are featuring MULTIPLES.
I'm probably more interested than a lot of you, because I once grew not one but two humans inside of me. But I thought I'd share in case you didn't know it was going to be on. It looks pretty interesting. I will at the very least have to TIVO it and check it out at some point.

Also, I keep meaning to share this.....if any of you MOMS out there have a dinosaur fanatic in the house, I have found no better purely educational site than this one. But can you really go WRONG with the British museum? We spend time several nights a week picking out a letter of the alphabet and looking at the dinos under that letter. You can also sort them by body types, so if you just want to look at the ones that look like T-Rex well then, there you have it. There they are. Brachiosaurus shaped dinosaurs? No problem. I also like that they give a scale which references how big or small a man would be next to them.

ENJOY!

1 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I'm setting my TiVo...