A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, December 11, 2006

According to Sweetbay, I can have ONE more Kid

Our SWEETBAY Grocery Store has a cart that fits FOUR kids.
I was pretty stunned to discover that Walmart has a number that will fit all three of mine. But Sweetbay upped the ante..........behold.

First, where my purse is, you can sit two kids side by side........I'm not sure how well you can see that - but where my purse is would be the CENTER - it has TWO seats, and four leg holes. On the right, is the ATTACHED CAR deal......also fitting two kids. They must want two kids as it has two steering wheels. I can have one more kid......and still go grocery shopping. Who am I to argue with Sweetbay?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vile Sweetbay madmen! You'll never get my seed to start your tasty yet expensive dark army!