- Oldest son gets out trumpet and begins to play.
- Instructor gives slow motion jab - cross motions
- Miles runs up behind me and grabs my butt
- Begin working out, shake off Miles and try to shut out background noise
- Hear Julia say "I hate that sound that trumpet IS TOO LOUD"
- Ignore, focus, step step jab step step jab
- Louis says "Mom I can't focus, Charlie is pooping."
- Ignore, Cross punch, cross, punch
- Julia starts whining about the noise - I yell at everyone to leave me alone and promise to deal with Charlie in 18 minutes
- Louis says "BUT HOW CAN I BREATHE THROUGH MY NOSE WHEN ALL I SMELL IS POOP"
- Step Step kick jab step step kick jab
- Julia brings her crayons and coloring books to the living room angrily
- "MOM YOU KICKED MY CRAYONS!"
- I announce that everyone who isn't Charlie has to leave the living room now
- Side kick jab side kick jab
- Julia arrives back in the living room and puts two q-tips in her ears to protest the noise
- Hook, Jab, Hook, Jab, Hook jab, Back Kick, Side Kick
- "Moom I HATE THE NOISE MAKE HIM STOP PLAYING THE TRUMPET"
- "MOM CHARLIE IS GROSSING ME OUT"
- Oh god did she just say Capoeira? Step step back step step back jab...
- Hook Jab Step Step Hook Jab Step Step
- "Mom, are you dance fighting?"
- "Is there such a thing as dance fighting?"
I don't even know...
Oh, apparently there is.