A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BOLD FACED LIE #9 - I VACATION IN HAWAII EVERY YEAR

FALSE

This could also be filed under "I wish."
I have always, for reasons unclear to me, always wanted to go to Hawaii. I lived in FLA for four years yet, Hawaii always has held something that enchants me.

Maybe it's that cool combo of mountains + beaches that fascinates. Volcanoes! Volcanoes are cool (at least according to Lil Satchmo).

I have friends who honeymooned there. I can't even talk to them anymore.

Of course, I changed jobs and so did they and I also moved out of state and we lost touch - so that might have more to do with it than my obsessive Hawaii fetish. I'm not sure.

Be sure to visit my other place of brilliant posting, Props and Pans !

0 comments: