A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Saturday, June 16, 2007

And I Hate Curious George

Man, have you ever actually TRIED to read Curious George? Don't be one of these latecomers who saw the movie and now "think you love Curious George".
Curious George Sucks.
That's right.
You heard me.
How do I know this? I know this because we own the complete collection. And I have a little boy who LOVES these heinously written pieces of crap, therefore I am forced to read them. Consider this little snippet, from the one about the ABCS "X stands for Xmas" I mean.......WHAT?
Did they just say XMAS?
And in one story Curious George goes to a farm, a museum AND into space.
Good god. Seriously, wtf. Are they just trying to make a list of things kids like and work them in? Annoying.
I know I'm ranting, but I don't care.
Curious George Sucks. A lot.

I have another nugget to share.

If you are a sexual deviant with more money than sense, here is how to fix your sex doll.

2 comments:

qofs said...

Oh. My.

Jay Sherman said...

I'm actually the opposite of you; I loved the books, hated the movie.