A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, June 17, 2007

10 Bold Faced Lies

Karen has encouraged me to play the 10 Bold Faced Lies Game......so you know, I'm like a buffalo on my way over the cliff.
If everyone else is going, I gotta go too.

Here we go......are they true or false?

  1. I once called my boyfriend to come pick me and my drunk friend up from a bar at 3am. When he arrived, I was sitting on someone else's lap making out.
  2. I had rheumatic fever as a child and missed weeks of school in 4th grade.
  3. I am quite short, I've always wished I was tall.
  4. I once went out on a date with a hermaphrodite bcse he offered me a nice meal.
  5. I once went out on a date with the BMOC (big man on campus) at Wabash college, and vomited all over him at the end of the date.
  6. I started blogging after XTA encouraged me, when I emailed her the story of the 800 dollar shoes.
  7. I met Becky and Sarah when we were all hugely pregnant with twins.
  8. I got engaged at Disney World in front of the Castle while the Dapper Dans barbershop quartet sang.
  9. I vacation in Hawaii every year.
  10. I have a cat named LaVerne because I have sexual fantasies about Penny Marshall.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember hearing the story of #5. Since I knew the vomitee, I laughed harder than at any other occasion in my life.

Anonymous said...

I also know that #1 is true, seeing how I was the drunk friend. Ahh, good times . . .

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say that the true ones are:

1, 5, 6, and 7

The other six are false. But I could be wrong!

April Brandon said...

1,5,6,7,8 are true....and the rest are false...I think!!

Karen Bodkin said...

1. False
2. True
3. False
4. OMG FALSE!
5. True
6. True
7. True
8. True
9. True
10. TRUE! Ha ha...kidding. False. I hope.

Anonymous said...

1) True
2) true
3) False
4) True
5) True
6) True
7) True
8) true
9) False
10) False - probably.

Anonymous said...

The only one I know for SURE is #10. I KNOW its TRUE.