A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

This Is Why 8 Year Olds Aren't In Charge


Watching an episode of Spongebob where Mr Crabs wells the Krusty Krab and all the employees, the oldest boy asks me "Mom, can they do that? Can they sell employees?"
I explain no, that they can't.
But then I expand and start talking about how sometimes companies are purchased, and employees are given options to stay, sometimes incentives etc. I explain buyouts and hostile take overs and sell offs.
We're driving in the car to school as he's digesting all of them and he says "Those guys taking over companies better hope the employees don't know karate. That's all I'm saying."

Yes.

Let's hope.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

"like"

EKG said...

hmm, well this was me, as cameron doesn't read anything he doesn't have to!

EKG said...

and he is now very offended that i said that, but in essence i was the one who liked this post.
(but my statement is true regardless!) <3