A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas on the Mountain


Here we are on top of Atlanta, on a freezing cold winter day stading on the peak of Stone Mountain. My company christmas party was there and it was just a fantastic day. I love the place, it's full of wonderful but corny family fun and the kids think it's all amazing.






Hey Look! It's Atlanta!

We had a lovely Christmas dinner and we rode the freezing cold caroling train.







This is the Baby Birth of Cool and I trying not to freeze to death on the train. BRRRRRRR.

Ok so besides doing the laser show which we saw in the summer, there was this Snow Angel thing and the oldest boy really wanted to see her. I wasn't really interested, being evil at heart but I acquiesced and we took up positions to see her after we caught the Polar Express in 4D.

Ok so she might LOOK a little corny......






But from what I can tell, when she makes it snow - it's fairly magical. What do you think?

3 comments:

April Brandon said...

Looks like fun was had by all. Glad to see the coats that we got them last year still fit them.

Frank said...

They just now fit. We didn't get them out until a few weeks ago.

April Brandon said...

LOL!!! I didn't realise that they were too big. I knew that Lou's would be, but I thought for sure that Charlie and Miles would be able to wear theirs. I'm sorry.