A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Iago On The Horizon

We spent the day making plans for a winter storm. Iago, named after the infamous liar and deceiver from Othello seems to have once again proven to be false.

Because three hours ago a huge storm was rolling toward me. And now - it's gone.

I am likely to chalk it up to my own powers. You see, I spent most of my day making PLANS for the storm. Getting extra remote coverage for work, checking on this and that and making lists and to-do's in case of THE WORST.

It was my plan you see, that by doing so much planning and thinking through all of the What If's - that then we wouldn't have to do ANY of it.

I have to admit though, I'm a little bummed now. Because the big kid in me might've been hoping for a snow day. Just one.

According to Weather.com we're getting next to nothing.

But then I check local weather and...
Iago.

You cannot trust that bastard, I tell you what.

0 comments: