A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, April 24, 2006

YOU YOU for Sarah

Not to be Confused with Flowers for Algernon, which would be a different and WRONG game to play with your friends. I'm imagining it now......yeah I'm sick.

Okay, according to Lumpyhead 's Mom I am supposed to reveal something about Sarah.

Well, something I bet you don't know or haven't seen (at least I don't remember it) is that the pictures they took for the Goon Squad's birth announcement pictures were of the babies wearing MISFITS onesies, if I remember correctly. I thought that was the freaking coolest thing I had ever heard.

Most of Sarah's real life friends probably know this, but those of you in digital city are probably not aware.

1 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Woo hoo!

Open the volcano, Baby!