A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Friday, August 12, 2011

Remember When?

The oldest boy says "Remember when we used to go to the park all the time and take nature walks?"



I do remember. That period of time was called "unemployment". It's funny though, that was just us trying to get the kids out of the house to do something free and to him it was this great time, this memory of something awesome we used to do.


To me it reminds me of being broke, having nothing and worrying how we were ever going to survive.

We still go to parks, just less because there are other things to do.

I have to admit though, it is fun walking through the heavy Georgia woods and looking for mushrooms like we used to. We even found a few cool ones to show.


Yeah I remember when.

I guess it wasn't all bad after all.

0 comments: