A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I Am Not Saying My Feet Stink But...

So, I have these MaryJanes that I wear every day to work. 99.9999999% of the time, without socks. I'm an 80s girl we like MaryJanes.

The husband says - omg put odor eaters in your shoes THEY STINK.

So I oblige. I've worn them before. I know how this works. I cut them to size, slip them in and wear them a couple of days - and then - they start balling up inside my shoe after I've had them on a couple of hours.

This is driving me nuts.

I go to look at them this morning and realize, they shrank.

They fit inside my shoe perfectly when I put them in and now they are visibly SMALLER than when I put them in.

My powerful foot stink has beaten Odor Eaters.

I'm not entire sure I should be proud of this.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You just need your Grandma to come and wash your feet before bed.

Anonymous said...

my brother put odor eaters in his shoes and he . . .disappeared!