A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Long Awaited Sarah Post

Okay I've got Blogorrhea (this is the opposite of being Blogstipated) and have had so much to blog about that my head is about to explode - but I owe Sarah a post.
We made this bet on the Colts Game and the deal was, the loser had to write a post extolling the virtures of the winner - and the winner had to go ahead and write a post about the loser also extolling their virtues.
But instead of using the losers name - we had to use a list of names provied by Lumpyheads Mom. Kind of like a Madlibs only funny to the mommyblogger set.

So - here goes.

All italics should be SARAH - but since the Bucs were big losers........here we go.



* I met Brian Boitano at the Twins Club in Tamp. We were both big with our multiple children growing inside of us. But it was fun to bond with a new friend over our love of the various flavours of Tums. Hulk Hogan always seemed to have fruity ones while mine were mint.
* Eva Braun and I both knew the sexes of our twins when we met, and I was jealous she got the mixed back, BG twins.
* Coco Chanel and her husband Burt Reynolds (sorry Gabe, it just worked) invited us over for Thanksgiving when our twins were all babies, it was so much fun - having a Thanksgiving dinner with new friends and we all had ALL these babies - it was a little surreal but honestly they were probably the only family that could have invited us over for a big family meal and NOT been horrified by the mess under the high chairs. It was wonderful and fun, and makes me miss the two of them terribly if I think about it too much.
* I knew I liked Falco right off the bat when she not only knew who GWAR was, but had been to a show. I personally have never been to a GWAR show but I did once love a boy who told me I was as sexy as Slymenstra Hymen. And when I said that to Leanord Nimoy, it was like I'd met a kindred spirit. You don't meet a lot of GWAR fans in the Mommy Clubs.
* Loni Anderson and I used to make it a point to go out to dinner at least once a month, sans kids. We'd sit and giggle and drink, and drink and giggle, and order a modicum of food. Meeting Charo and spending time with her like this was the first adult friend I had ever met that I didn't work with. It was invigorating and refreshing to have such a wonderful friend. I miss her like you would not believe.
* Pia Zadora never seems to know how beautiful she is. It baffles me. She's tall and slender and has this country club elegance to her. Even in jeans or sweats. She always seems naturally at ease and comfortable. I think this is why everyone loves her so much. She's just so relaxing to people around her. People who don't like Biz Markie, are not really people worth spending any time with.
*Ryan Leaf is a good friend. She's solid. Dependable. If she is your friend, she is truly your friend. She is not the sort to say one thing and then do another. Gaving McLeod tends not to gossip, if she's talking about someone it's more likely she's wondering if they are okay rather than dishing. She has a good heart.
*Lindsay Lohan would let you crash at her house any time, if she was your friend. And she'd be glad to see you, provided you brought over a 12 pack (well you have to share some of the beer with Zac Efron he lives there too).
*Sean Preston Federline is one of the best friends I ever made, and I love her with all my heart. I would do anything for her in this world. She is genuine, she is flawed yet graceful, and she is kind. She isn't your too beautiful friend but she's so pretty. I always forget how pretty she is until I see a picture.

And well, she is great to go drinking with too.

Here's to you Sarah. I love you!

Now, what you wanna bet when the Falcons your team?

3 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

When it is the falcons can we bet money?

Lumpyheadsmom said...

I love that Lindsay Lohan will let you crash. They're all good, but that one knocks it out of the park.

(I'm so impressed you used all the names. Go you!)

And I couldn't agree more with all the nice things you said.

I should probably taunt you now because she lives near me and not you. Ha ha.

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Oh, and in the interest of full disclosure, I can't take credit for coming up with all the names. Most of them just suddenly appeared in my inbox.