A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ted Turner - My new Deity.

For those of you who live in caves there are two disasters racing across parts of the United States. One is the wildfires in California. The other, is the drought in Georgia.
We need rain like you would not believe.
We are days, if you believe the right people, away from being out of water.
We are lucky, we don't have a fire like those in SoCal to contend with. Cuz this place would go up WHOOOOSH.
Yesterday, I jokingly said,"Maybe Ted Tuner could buy us some rain. He's sure got the resources to buy some rain, right?" And casually thought to myself that if Ted could make it rain, I would make him my new personal Deity. After all, he's as valid as any other I know of. And he seems like a pretty good guy all in all.

I woke up this morning to a downpour.

Congratulations Ted Turner. You get all my Deity type requests from now on. Thanks man, you rule.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So he isn't the Devil?

Gidge Uriza said...

No you are thinking of Rupert Murdoch. HE is the Devil.