A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

An Open Letter To My Birthday Bunny

My Dearest Bunny,

Good Morning, Birthday Girl! When we met, you had just turned 29. Ten years have passed since then and you've only grown more beautiful. When I wake up every day, I'm always amazed at how you don't seem to age at all. Sure, you're more elegant, more graceful, more mature. But you are also possessed of a timeless beauty. It's truly astonishing to look in those big, blue eyes and think that you are 39. It just doesn't seem possible. It's like time stood still. You always make me feel so young and alive, just being near you. I just can't wait to see what you are going to look like tomorrow, next week, next year, in 50 years. But I'm pretty sure I already know.

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you" - Winnie the Pooh




I love you so much, Bunny. Have the most wonderful birthday. - Hunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! That is so sweet! Happy Birthday!

Gidge Uriza said...

How could I have anything but the best day ever, when it started out by reading this?