A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Diarrhea Cha Cha Cha

After a very late night in Second Life with the Queen, Duchess Voom and the various members of the court I woke up even later to my oldest plagued by..........you guessed it.
Diarrhea.

Ugh.

He has now gone enough that we've put a diaper on him so as to quit throwing away underwear.

In Second Life, no one has ever had Diarrhea, that I can tell.

However, no one there snuggles on my lap and says "I love you Mommy" either.
Because if they did, well that would just be weird.

I am going to see Harry Connick Jr. tonight with Becky, it will probably be my luck that my own ass will start exploding by then, don't you think?

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, I'm glad we had no exploding asses tonight. But wasn't it great to see Harry shake his cha-cha on stage? Yeah, baby.

Gidge said...

Don't get me started on the "WE JUST HARRY CONNICK JR" post.
Because, you KNOW it's coming.

Karen Rani said...

Voom could sit on your lap if you wanted...ha ha.

Explosive diarrhea...hmmm I may have to learn how to write a script just for you.