A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Strawberry Festival and News


So it's been a busy few days. We did the Pops (see the post below), we did the Strawberry festival where I chose these earrings as my strawberry souvenir and this bracelet for a fun purchase as well.
So it was a busy weekend. It's promising to be a busy week as I had dinner with Becky (see her blog for our Sarah tribute......we miss you Sarah), and we have about a billion family things coming up. So there is a lot going on in the McNeal House, A Day Out With Thomas is coming, we're planning a little family vacation, we want to go see BODIES at MOSI.....all in all.....a lot for a family of five to get accomplished.
I'm still adjusting to the Edgerrin James move and the Culpepper move was an interesting one. Should be a fun NFL season.
I lost a round to the fat fight this week and put on a pound but given my intake of fast food.....I need to claim a partial victory there. I feel like I have a ton of crap to write about but my brain is absolutely mush. Just mush.

In closing I just want to share words you never want to hear as a parent "Hey mommy, look what I can do with my penis."

Because that can NEVER be good.

4 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I miss you guys too.

And I really don't want to know what he can do with his penis. Hopefully nothing that will make it harder for you to get grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

The Bodies exhibit is good, but I wouldn't take the kids...it might scare them.

Make sure to visit the 'fetal development' room. There's an exhibit of a triplet placenta. whoo hoo, I just don't understand the big deal.

Keep Frank away from the cross section of the penis (yeah, it's a slice of pecker). I'm sure every man that sees it shrivels up like a burned turtle. YIKES!

Gidge said...

Believe it or not it's my little Satchmo that is desperate to go. He's been BEGGING to go - everywhere we go that has a brochure for it he grabs it. I think he gave his Grandma a heart attack when he showed her the exhibit poster at the airport and declared "I want to go see the BODIES."
And hey annonymous......POST YOUR NAME!
I like to know who you are!

april said...

did he tell you what he could do with his penis, or are we to take guesses...lol. I can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully we'll be able to get down before madison's birthday. You won't believe how big she is getting.