A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Alton Brown - Nose Picker?

So today driving home from work, down Hillsborough Avenue near the aiport I passed a tan mercedes sedan with someone in it who looked familiar. I pulled up next to him and stared. A lot. And despite the fact that my view was a little obscured by ALL THE NOSE PICKING going on, I think it was Alton Brown. I checked his website and there was nothing on there indicating that he was IN Tampa. But he was heading to the airport so he COULD have just been here for the day.
I am a huge Alton Brown fan. I am certain that even if he DID have a big booger he was trying to eradicate, he'd wash his hands before he started making us any GOOD EATS.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I wish you had a camera phone.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I love Alton too. He's only about 7 hours away drving, so it is possible. He's pretty good about washing his hands. He's no Mario.

Devra said...

I once knew a kid who used to think boogers were "good eats". Ewwwww. But true. Well, you can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you shouldn't pick your friend;s nose. You may think it's funny, but it's not.

mwah, ha,ha, ha!

Winston Sousa said...

Wow, that is strange. Why would someone feel the need to do that when there is plenty of clean, soft tissue in the world? I think a similar thing happened in a Seinfeld episode, where Jerry was dating a model and she saw him in his car picking his nose. She dumped him. He claimed he was just scratching the outside. Hummm.