A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, August 09, 2007

FOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAALLLL IS BAAAAAACK

And In Case Anyone Forgot How I Feel Or Who Won the Superbowl...

GO COLTS!
Oh and by the way, I just heard Joe Buck say that he's heard hydration is a good thing. I think he just actually said "I've heard that, stay hydrated and you're doing yourself a big favor."

This is going to be a good football season if we're saying stuff this stupid so soon.

I feel it.

cross posted at Draft Day Suit

4 comments:

FENICLE said...

We live in INDIANA & we LOVE the COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April Brandon said...

I am also a HUGE Colts fan. Hydration is a great concept...maybe we should try it. What do you think??

Anonymous said...

Football.....arrrrr......beer.....uhhhh.....Colts.....yummmmmmmm

Devra said...

I'm excited about a different kind of horse...GO BRONCOS!