A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Walking with a Ring on My Foot

So we have one of the Fisher Price Ring Stacker deals. You've seen them, the rings are bright colors and they are graduated in size, from big to little, and the go on this little pole thing that sits on a rocking base. You've seen them, every kid on earth has one.
Well, Miles has figured out that the blue ring fits perfectly around his ankle. He goes over and steps into it, then runs around the playpen doing this bizarre dance with it. Like it's an accessory. But then he gets upset because he wants it off. And we have to go take it off of him.
It's very strange.
And I would like to confirm a children's programming note. Although I was skeptical TO THE POINT of believing it to be a prank, my friend Sarah was right.....
You CAN see the buttholes of all of the animals on 64 Zoo lane.
All of them.

It's just wrong.

1 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I have been vindicated!