A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Candy Anniversary

It's Our Candy Anniversary.

That's 6 years. Our other option was IRON but not owning a forge that seemed impractical.

I made him chocolate cremes and chocolate cherries, and (failed) toffee (a subject for another post I assure you).

He had custom M&Ms made with our picture on them, and several wonderful sayings.

I'm going to take them to work tomorrow, show everyone and share nothing.

I love being married. I love him despite all his faults and my complaints. (Name that movie).

I would not change one minute. Because if I did, I wouldn't have a jar full of custom M&Ms downstairs from my one true love.

Happy Anniversary Baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bunny, Happy Anniversary. Dork.

Anonymous said...

She makes awesome candy! I can't believe that we have been married for six years and have been together for 11 and she just now made it. Suck Ass.

Shelia said...

I am so loving it! You guys are amazing! We're about to hit the big ten (if he's lucky to last another week!) and I've never had M&Ms with cutesy sayings or faces.

Lucky chica you are... and Frank? You are one lucky bastard too!