A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wishes and Wants

WISHES

  • I wish I had a cleaning lady to come in and do all the actual cleaning a time or two a month.
  • I wish I belonged to a gym, and went there to work out.
  • I wish I was 50 pounds lighter. This would not make me thin, it would make me less flabby but still a fat girl, let's face it.
  • I wish I spent less time on this feckin computer and more time with my kids (why am I still typing?)
  • I wish I had dates with my husband we had fun more often.

WANTS

  • I want to go White Water Raftering, but on one of the wussy rivers, I don't ACTUALLY want to be in danger.
  • I want to go to church, but am too tired to get out of bed - I think God understands.
  • I want to read more and talk less.
  • I want to stay at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
  • I want to bleach my hair. But then I want it to magically stay blonde so I don't have to maintain it.
  • I want to buy a house this winter and have all my children's birthday parties in it next year.
  • I want to sleep in a bed with my mom like when I was little and scared.

0 comments: