A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Friday, October 07, 2005

Koko's Nipple Fetish

Lest you all think me mad, here is the story about Koko's little Nipple Obsession.
The ladies who filed this suit should give a call to Robin Williams.
Yes Robin Williams THE COMEDIAN.
You see, in an unrelated incident he tells this story in his old stand up routine about meeting Koko. And how he thought it would be funny to lift up his shirt to show Koko that he was hairy like an ape.
And how Koko grabbed his nipples and wouldn't let go.
Koko has ISSUES.
This link keeps giving me fits......so if it won't click through for you, just GOOGLE APE NIPPLE FETISH.
It should pop right up for ye.

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I spent half an hour in the grocery store today trying to find a birtday card for you with a picture of a gorilla or chimpanzee or even a cat that looked like it was signing.

I came up with nothing.

Heidi said...

Okay, I HAD to do a search for the ape nipple fetish thing.

GROSS, GROSS, GROSS! Yes, I found it.

I also found a hysterical site that mentions the gorilla incident, although the funniest part was the 'Crazy Pants' segment down near the bottom.

Coincidence, or true phenomenon?

You be the judge...

http://theblacksaint.com/2003/12.php