A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Tzika Tzaka Tzika Tzaka HOY HOY HOY HOY

Sometimes my family gets more done in a day than we do in an entire week. This Saturday was one of those days. The busy time started on Friday night when we had to get organized for the Twins Club Halloween party which I was in charge of (translation - husband taking care of because he is way more organized and together than I am) and my friends were also hosting a private party down at Howl at the Moon. I skipped down to Howl at the Moon and made it for about the last 15 minutes of the free drinks (I managed to down two beers in that amount of time) and Kevin and Janet (the hosts) gave out free bottles of wine. They're big wine drinkers and often host extremely BAD ASS parties that feature wine they've just had shipped in from Napa......so a gift of wine from them is pretty cool. I'm not sure if this bottle is going to be good (allegedly it's surprisingly good despite the bottle art) but I think I LOVE the bottle art. I may never get rid of this bottle.
On Saturday though.......the long day began. HUGE THANK YOUS AND HUGS and what not to my husband because, thanks to him, the Halloween party was a huge success. We had a cupcake decorating station and crafts and tons of games plus some extremely cool gift bags all filled with goodies my hubby picked up. We had a bit of a heart attack when WAY more people showed up for the party than we expected, but that's a good thing, right? And everyone seemed to have a good time. It was a little nerve wracking at time - have you ever been in a room full of screaming, laughing and playing multiples all under the age of 6? In fact mostly under the age of 3?
Here is Louis working on his craft - he made one of these two years ago with Daddy's help - he was DETERMINED this year to do it "On my own".


You'd think that a HUGE Halloween party would be enough activity for one family but NOT US BABY! After naps and diapers we headed out to the Pumpkin Patch - but since blogger is giving me trouble I'll have to post up those pics in a second post.

0 comments: