A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks Brighthouse

Thanks for coming over and installing my high speed cable modem. I really appreciate it. It's fairly badass. Zippy, even. I've been on dial-up since 1995 when you used to have to pay by the minute on AOL - so this seems pretty much like Star Wars technology here to me.
(except for the fact that I'm a T1 at work.......but I digress).

Anyway, thanks.

Oh, and thanks for disabling my firewall.

And not mentioning it.

See, never having BEEN on broadband we didn't realize you would do that.

And now we have what seems to be one badass worm.

Thanks again.

Ass hats.

4 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Those bastards are the whole reason I got satellite in the first place. I hated giving them my money for cable.

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Yikes, that sucks.

Happy birthday, though.

Alisonb said...

You've been blogging via dial up? You should be commended. The Brighthouse people, however, should not.

Hey - happy birthday. And since you like to bake strange dishes, try this one: Snakes on a PLATE.

Mom at Work said...

Happy birthday to a fellow Libra. Sounds like snakes in your broadband. Ugh.