A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Friday, September 09, 2005

Miles Conks Out - And a HAIRCUT!!


So Miles couldn't take it any longer - this waiting for bed. He chose to conk out on the pillows in the living room. The pillows are there for Charlie who is famous for leaping head first out of that chair.

In other news, if you weren't aware, I had really long hair. REALLY long hair. Long enough that I cut ten inches off of it and donated it to Locks of Love.......and STILL HAD THIS MUCH LEFT! It's HARD to take you own picture!

I had beent old that the salon I was going to was sort of ritzy and snotty. I suppose that having been accustomed to going to David's for all those years I have a different view of what a fancy salon is. I didn't think it was ritzy or snotty at all. But I did think it was very nice and quite functional......I even let a girl cut my hair which is a first like, for this millenium.

4 comments:

christa said...

excellent hair cut!!!!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I love it.

...and not ritzy or snotty - just expensive. Just expensive.

Gidge said...

I'm pretty pleased with the hair.
I'm going to buy a flat iron. She used one on it at the salon and I liked the way it looked.
I really liked the whole donating my hair to locks of love thing too.
My friends little girl has leukemia and I was really thinking of her as they chopped it off.

Becky said...

You look amazing!