A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Protein Than Chocolate

The Husband was sitting at the computer the other night, eating a Ding Dong when a piece of the chocolate coating fell off and landed on the top of his foot. Being occupied but you know, not wanting to let a tasty bite of Ding Dong chocolate go to waste he reached down and popped it into his mouth.

It was a beetle.

Not chocolate Ding Dong coating.

Apparently, they taste nothing alike.


Unknown said...

So what's with you and your husband and your propensity to put what you think is chocolate into your mouth and it is either poop or bugs?

Anonymous said...

uhhhh, Y to the U to the mother F'n K :-) .... but the good news is that 1/1000 of his daily protein requirement has been met ... and he has a bit of a head start on the coming apocalypse (since roaches and beetles will be all that survive)


Gidge Uriza said...

Apparently it's just the fattie in us that makes us try to consume any chocolate like substance.

Lumpyheadsmom said...


Unknown said...

I'm just saying, on account of your history, I always do a sniff test before popping soft brown stuff into my mouth.

I hold it out to my dog and if she gets really excited and wants it, then I eat it.

Melissa said...

Reminds me of the "it was NOT chocolate chip" story... UGH!!!