A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Saturday, June 23, 2007

De Doo Doo Doo De Dah Dah Dah

Is All I want to Say To You.

Oh, I also want to say, that this morning my husband woke me up with a little card he had made by hand.

The wording was personal and sweet. So I won't tell you what it said.

So I'd like to share the news in the manner in which I would have shared it if I were 15 and telling the geeks riding in the back of the Speech Team bus listening to "Be My Girl Sally" for the 45th time that day.

I'm GOING TO SEE THE POLICE!! BITCHES!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo jealous.

Devra said...

I saw the police yesterday. Several times in fact. If you want to see them, they are on I-95, they park in the bushes along hte highway.

Oh wait, maybe you are talking about the singing group. My bad.

Anonymous said...

Shut...UP! Those concerts were sold out practically in minutes! I am so, so jealous. I mean, I have the double-CD that PayPerPost gave me, but it's not the same! I want a FULL REPORT of that concert.

christa said...

oh.
my.
god.

i still have this little drawing you made for me a million years ago. it's of a wide-eyed face and you've written "does everyone stare this way at you?"