A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Goon Squad Vs. The Wang

So this Sunday, the beloved home teams of Sarah of the Goon Squad and I here at the Wang will step onto the field of battle. Her team should be made short work of by my team, but just for fun we've decided this:
The loser will have to sacrifice their firstborn by the light of the moon.

Except that, we like our firstborns.

Instead, we've made a decision that whomever loses has to write a post extolling the virtues of the other. I like to think that she should get to writing, but just as soon as I get cocky the Colts will go and screw me over.

I should probably draft something just in case, eh?

3 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Maybe the winner should send the loser her firstborn for a week. It would be like a sacrifice, but you would eventually get him back.

Gidge Uriza said...

I think Claudia was first born.

I am scared of that trade.

Anonymous said...

Ian was born first. THAT is also something to fear.

Maybe we should have some crazy side bet for when the Redskins play the Falcons.

Either way, I'll be working on my essay. Just in case.