A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Further Proof We Watch Too Much DOCTOR WHO

Totally NOT blinking.

We went out today and got our Art On.
For Reals.

Sorry, I just like to talk like that sometimes to be stupid. It makes me laugh. I'm being ironic but then people think I'm an idiot so I should probably do it less.

We did see some good stuff though. Like a little Warhol.




I love Warhol. We saw a huge exhibition of his silkscreens years ago. I think his work is mesmerizing. Or maybe I'm just being trendy. I forget which it is.

We also got some Whistler in our daily viewing.

And there was some Norman Rockwell.

I had no idea Norman Rockwell KNEW Keith Richards. Nutty, eh?

We went to see the exhibit MODERN BY DESIGN and I tell you something, I would use this as a damn chip dish, I would. I announced it loudly in the exhibit. And then cracked up the rest of the exhibit.




That was our Sunday adventure.

0 comments: