A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thank you Buzz Lightyear


This year as I gaze around the living room, I am thankful for strange items taking their rest among our possessions. I am thankful for the Buzz Lightyear tent crowding many square feet of the living area. It's full of bears that were gifts and a ladybug, won at the Strawberry Festival. It is used for Hide and Seek, and to hide toys from your brothers.
I am thankful for the Little People Village that is hogging up a good portion of my dining room floor, as well as the play kitchen which can be used to make soup and eggs as well as tea, from what I've been served. I am especially thankful for the hobby horse and the playhouse door activity center that is also taking up floor space but we've spent more time climbing over than anything.
But most of all, I'm thankful for the shrieks of "It's SANTA! It's SANTA MOM it's the REAL SANTA COME SEE COME SEE!" coming out of the mouth of a 4 year old in the next room.

Mom is thankful.

Thankful that she is a Mom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that she's a mom, too.

Anonymous said...

You made me cry....Of all of the things that I am thankful for, I am thankful for being a mommy most of all.

Unknown said...

Awww. YOu made me all warm and fuzzy.