A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am NOT The Only Person In America Who Was Confused

Watching the Lighting of the Tree at Lincoln Center tonight we were surprised to hear that Sasha Cohen was going to be on.
Seemed like a strange choice, despite the popularity of BORAT we weren't exactly sure what sort of "Family Appropriate" entertainment he would bring to the show.
You can imagine our surprise when the entire show came and went without him.
So we had to rewind. What the hell? We didn't see him. We had skipped through Christina Aguilera - despite the fact that she looks very nice now and not at all like a living BRATZ doll - we were bored. And that's how we missed it. You see, there is apparently a Sasha Cohen who is a skater. I'm not even sure I'm spelling her name right. But she was much more family appropriate than Borat....I'm fairly sure. Here is a photo of the nice lady who did a lovely figure skating routine - the lady who is NOT Borat.
Don't act like you weren't confused too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why they always refer to him as Sascha Baron Cohen.

Too confusing.

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Okay, not that I'm a big figure skating fan, but I have to admit the first time I heard about Borat, I said, "the figure skater?"

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that the first picture posted was WRONG on so many levels.

Unknown said...

I realize I'm late on this but...

He was the king lemur in Madagascar. So I guess he does have the ability to be family friendly.

Sort of.