A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Like the Deserts Miss the Rain

Home.
I moved to Georgia 3 Weeks ago, and for the past two weeks I have been in Chicago training. Essentially, I have not seen my husband and children for two weeks. MAN.
I missed them

I have missed the endless prattling and the jabbering and the bananas at breakfast and the nonstop talking about birthday parties that are nearly a year away......and dinosaurs and geotrax and trains and things that were in Florida but are not in Georgia.

Lil Satchmo asks me how much I love him and I open my arms as wide as they go. And he opens his to show me how much he loves me and says "Look, our love is the same."

He is right.

Our love is the same.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Baby!