A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, July 04, 2005

SIMS2 - Yes it's an Addiction

So I'm playing Sims2 every weekend like a maniac - I love this damn game. I'm not sure why, but it's fun and I can do it AND watch the kids (ok I forgot to pause yesterday while changing diapers and there was this massive housefire during a party and like 10 party guests died.......oooops) but mostly I can do it while watching the kids.
My new thing is that I'm building real houses based on real floor plans. I've built one out of Better Homes and Gardens, one out of "NEWTAMPA HOMES" which was actually a condo but I made it a house, and I'm going to build a cottage out of THISOLDHOUSE magazine today.

It's sort of a weird hobby, because I think I like building the houses more than playing with the people.

0 comments: