A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, July 07, 2005

She's so Bootylicious Baby....

So for the past two years, I have observed a booty call taking place every weekend out my back window (my kitchen window - to be exact). Every weekend on Saturday night a black SUV parks behind my window, and every Sunday morning she goes down to her car - he follows, they smooch and talk and smooch and talk and then she leaves. But something has changed! Can it be love?
First she got herself a NEW SUV and this one is a Lexus in a snappy tan color (kind of pearlized so it looks different shades).
Second - she was here all weekend, and now she's here in the MIDDLE of the week.

I think this booty call may have turned into a relationship.

Vicariously living through others.......

2 comments:

christa said...

this sounds like it could easily turn into a hitchcock movie...

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I think it's sweet.