A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, July 18, 2005

Great Quotes from the McNeal Family

From Scott:
  • Louis! Stop coloring on that good book with a carrot! We do not color on good books with carrots!
  • Don't say we don't eat poop! I mean, we don't SAY we don't eat poop, it's a rude thing to say. Don't talk about poop!
  • Hey guys, can anybody come to this party? (that one was said to the twins one afternoon when they were supposed to be sleeping.....)

From Louis:

  • I can't tell the truth mom.
  • Oh look, that baby has such a cute penis.
  • Mom that lady is pooping, it stinks.
  • Don't clean my penis (shouted on the changing table at the mall)

And a family quotable.

At dinner at a questionable Chinese Buffet:

  • Bridgette: Stomach rumbling, "ugh...."
  • Scott: Oh hey, I don't feel so good.....
  • Louis: I Pooped!

1 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

HOw could you leave out the one about the backpack?