A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Celine Dion - The Shame

Okay so I have to confess, a Celine Dion song made me cry.
Now before you go judging me too harshly, I think I should state in my defense that I didn't know it was Celine Dion. I was flipping channels in the car and this song came on that I thought sounded like some sort of Bizarro World Cher.....and as I'm listening to it I realize it's all about how her life is worthwhile because of what she means to her son - not because of the STUFF she has....and it was very sentimental and sappy and I'm sitting there in the car and crying and I realize oh CRAP it's Celine Dion.
I think the song is called Brand New Day or a New Day Has Begun or something I have no idea as I'm not a fan - but man, I can't believe how touching that song was. I don't know shit she probably didn't even write it but it really was heartfelt - whomever wrote it got it right.

Too bad that damn annoying Celine Dion had to be singing it.

Perhaps Celine Dion IS BIZARRO WORLD Cher!

1 comments:

christa said...

were you PMSing at the time?
'cause that could explain a lot.