A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Spontaneous Generation - PROVEN

I had this friend, who bless her, wasn't that bright. She was AMAZINGLY pretty though and so life was kind to her in that way that it is to pretty people.
I've got a short collection of hilarious things she said over the years. One of my favorites, that I quote quite often to the confusion of others is "Oh you better clean up those newspapers, you'll get mice!"
Now, when it was first posed to me, I questioned her at length as to HOW I might get MICE in my CAR just because I had some newspapers on the floorboard of the back seat and her response was that "Everyone knows if you leave newspapers lying around, you get MICE."
But you know just when you know it all, you learn something new.
After all, just ten minutes ago, I learned that if you don't make your bed...
YOU GET MONSTERS.

Let that be a lesson to you all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,.. can you add my site to your blogroll...
admin of http://antechno.com