A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Busy Family Is Busy

Sometimes I don't know where the days go I swear I don't. I write blog posts in my mind for this blog. I gotta get the iPhone app because I'd probably post more. But I really want to sit down and WRITE when I post and then life gets in the way and I don't.
Life like...
a little girl who is allergic to penicillin suddenly.
And this causes her mother and father hours of fright and worry. And then there is the oldest boy who gets pneumonia out of the blue and it's another trip to the doctor.

Of course there is also the Boy Scouts...they had a chili cook off. My boys didn't win but I did because now I have chili for lunch for DAYS.
Plus I had an endoscopy last week and so that as all good times.

It's been busy.

I gotta download the iPhone app for blogger.


1 comments:

cessie said...

Sure sounds like busy days! I can imagine you didn't have time to sit down and write. I recognize having the blog posts in mind though, I often do that as well. And often I never ever posted those because of lack of time ;).
Hope the kids will recover soon!! Always so sad when they are sick.
And the chili looks so good. I really should go and look for some recipes.