A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Friday, October 09, 2009

41 So Far Isn't Doing It For Me

Maybe it's just me, but waking up on your birthday with a nose crusted shut, a screaming sinus headache and a head full of snot that slides side to side when I roll over is no way to start the day. I took the hottest shower in Christendom to relieve some of the sinus pressure and took a big old dose of Vitamin C plus am drinking OJ but really-
Enough already.

Enough germs, virus and bacteria. My entire chest feels like it's full of snot. I'm drenched in sweat and I just came from the shower. I need to get up from this chair and drive toward work.

Oh god....how am I supposed to work with this much snot? Will they let me bring it into the building? I work in a fancy building,I'm sure this much snot is not allowed.

Did I mention the delightful butt explosion that I enjoyed right after my shower, courtesy of the UTI meds I'm taking? At least it cures the constipation from my prenatal vitamins - right?

I'm 41 today. This does not bode well for the rest of this decade.

Maybe Zoltar has some answers

2 comments:

Laura said...

Just don't wish that you were big . . . That's liable to go horribly awry, and not in a cute Tom Hanks kind of way.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, of course. Welcome to 41.