A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dreams Come True

I thought recently that I had been wrong to have this dream, this dream of a home for my children. I thought my dream had been taken out of play and let that be a lesson to me for being so vain as to have dreams.
But I was wrong to think that way.
Sometimes you have to take a deep breath, and know that
Dreams can come true.
And that if you are willing to work very hard, and change your life in ways you never imagined...you can have not only what you need......but also what you want.
Little Pink Houses, for you and me.

Here's to the survival of the American Family, despite Bushanomics.

7 comments:

FENICLE said...

hang in there! dreams do come true.

(the house is perfect!!)

rabid-disease said...

hurray!!

Melissa said...

AWESOME!!!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

It is beautiful! Congrats!

Devra said...

ooooh how fabulous!!!!!!!

Skye said...

Yay! And a front porch!

toddlerplanet said...

Oh, it's gorgeous.

Congratulations!