A Mommy Blog About Raising Men, Not Boys.
RSS

Monday, July 31, 2006

Four Things MEME

Okay when in doubt, post a MEME.

Four Things About Me

Things you may not have known about me.....


Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Manager of Little Caesars Pizza

2. Convenience Store Clerk

3. Low Brass Instructor - Terre Haute South Marching Band

4. Worked at a T Shirt Shop doing Screen Prints

Four movies I would watch over and over.

1. Sense and Sensibility
2 Starship Troopers
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Anchorman, the Legend of Ron Burgundy


Four places I have lived:

1. Terre Haute, Indiana

2. Indianapolis Indiana


3. Lexington, Kentucky


4. Florida


Four TV shows I love to watch:
Since I don't really SEE grown up TV anymore.....these are the shows that are ON that I enjoy watching.
1. Thomas The Tank Engine - any episode, but especially those with Carlin narrating. I keep waiting for him to say "and that Percy was a MF...."
2. American Idol when it is on.......I love it.
3. LIttle Einsteins "We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship...."
4. Bob the Builder - I think just because of all the dancing and singing we do during the theme.


Four places I have been on vacation

1. Seattle
2. Germany
3. Minnesota
4. North Carolina



Web sites I visit daily:


1. www.msn.com
2. http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com
3. http://singintomymouth.com>
4. http://idliketobuyavowel.blogspot.com


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Lima Beans
2. Fettucini
3. Chicken, grilled in almost any dish
4. Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream


Four places I would like to be right now:

1. At my parents, on the couch, listening to my dad talk while my mom makes coffee and putzes around the kitchen.
2. Seattle having coffee with Eileen
3. Anywhere, having a beer with Becky and Sarah
4. Someplace romantic with my husband. Romantic = quiet.

1 comments:

Becky said...

I think you and I should go to Sarah's for a beer. Road trip!